Oh the places you'll go!

Mostly Harmless.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

It has begun!


Well, I've started my novel. Joe and I are both doing one. I was planning on using the Dragon Naturally speaking software, but technical difficulties have prevented that so far. Jamie will help when he can, but I was getting really anxious. So, I'm typing which is terrible for my arm and wrist.

But, the good news is that my word count is up to 6737! I pretty much have the rough outline of the story but I'm going to let details unfold as I write. The hardest part so far is that I can't think of a title that fits yet. My original description isn't exactly the way I ended up going. I'll post the official synopsis later. Its already up on nanowrimo.org under my profile. 25 days left!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Moani Hood said...

Where do you go to read it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home